Thursday 24 January 2019

Production Task


  1. A plug in is an external piece of software that allows you to add speciality features and effects to your music. You can get these online for paid or for free but logic provides a really good set of plug ins with the software. There is also synthesiser plug ins that allow you to access classic synths and samplers in logic
  2. Plug ins live in the inspector Collum
  3. Compressor, Reverb, Expander
  4. Plug ins allow producers like myself to add life and character to my music. Without the use of any plug in effects my music wouldn’t sound well produced and I like sound pretty lifeless. Also without the use of any synth plug ins I wouldn’t have a source for many of the MIDI sounds I use such as the es2 
  5. I use reverb a lot on my melodies and chords as well as expanders and limiters and I also use compressors on my drums. I use many synths such as a very modified es2 for my bass as well as ultra beat for my drums

No comments:

Post a Comment

CP: Final Product