Friday 22 March 2019

MUSIC VIDEO MIDTERM

MIDTERM PROGRESS ANALYSIS - This friday's lesson marked the midterm point of this term's music video project. Overall I feel happy with my progress so far and am satisfied with the themes i've developed at this stage. My collection of footage right now I think sits nicely with the piece of music I chose for this task. I have also made sure my transitions run alongside the music by matching the transient markers of the video and audio.

To complete my video I still need to insert contrasting footage in order to tell the narrative I was looking for. For this I am going to add footage of riots and public disorder which I have already sourced. I think I will also want to add more scenes of London maybe from different angels and of different places within the city


No comments:

Post a Comment

CP: Final Product